Our Signature Service: COMPLETE PRIVATE AVIATION TRAVEL CONSULTING
PDM Consulting takes care of a select group of clients (like you) that want personal service and someone that cares.
Here’s how a typical engagement works:
- You simply call us and give us the details - where / when / how many people / etc. (note: We can help you assess and plan your trip as well.)
- We research and procure the ideal aircraft (Jet, Prop, Copter... anything), the best pilot, and make all arrangements (including travel to and from the airport.) We also negotiate the best price.
- All of the little extras are handled - specific foods and beverages, etc. Impressing your client with their favorite scotch is a move that will be remembered.
- We even handle extras on the ground when you land. Tee times, dinner reservations, emergencies, etc.
- Our service is 24/7/365 anywhere in the world, and always confidential.
Included with the above is the peace of mind that comes with using an experienced aviation expert. We know aircraft, safety regulations, pilot records, etc. There is an art to providing truly safe and comfortable private aircraft travel, and we have it down cold.
- Private Aircraft Charter.
- Private Aircraft Purchasing Assistance and Guidance (full or fraction purchase).
- Assessment of Jet Card Programs.
- Emergency travel – need a private flight in hours? We’ll get you one, with a fully vetted pilot and aircraft.
- Almost anything else related to private aircraft and corporate travel.
Besides a service level that is nothing short of magical, we devote time and thoughtful consideration in evaluating every operator we present. We review aircraft and pilot safety records, FAA enforcement records, customer service performance, interview the operations staff, and conduct onsite visits (when warranted.)
Our approach to service might be considered “Old fashioned” by some. That’s fine. We’d rather be a little more careful when our business involves our clients being a mile-plus in the sky. Makes sense, right?
Ready to fly? Contact Us today.